Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Today I began wondering again why the Thorn seems to follow me around where ever I am. 'Change is on the way' says the wind, 'good out comes will follow' says the river, 'You're going to make a bad discision!' says the Thorn. I don't know why, but that little Thorn keeps popping up in everything... Oh well, I supose I will have to meditate on the meaning of what I am being told. Perhaps I will find a little insight? Or I might just fall asleep! Good night!

Oh! Also, the move is on! Yeeha!

*Special Guest Star Rune!* -> Thurisaz (Because it follows me around!)

Current State: Out of myself

Current Mood: Returned to Nothing

Current Emote: ^_^

Current Tarot: The Moon, inverted

Current Music: "Komm Susser Todd" - Thanatos

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home