Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Stolen, stolen, stolen, stolen, lifted and heisted Quiz thingy.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: *Censored*
-- Birthplace: New Hampshire
-- Gender: Male, even though that doesn't really tell you anything does it?
-- Sex: Male
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Dark blond bordering on brown
-- Height: 6'1"
-- Righty or Lefty: Lefty
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Ich bin deutsch und irisch
-- The shoes you wore today: Boots
-- Your fears: True Fear? Nothing yet. Anxiety, a lot of stuff.
-- Your perfect pizza: UberVeggie!
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Does enlightenment count?

LAYER THREE:
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "What an odd dream... "
-- Your best physical feature: I am really not the one to ask.
-- Your bedtime: Varies, usually between 11pm and 4am.
-- Your most missed memory: I have a lot of fond memories.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike, the goddess of Victory! If you mean the shoes, neither.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Real tea... or, if you can find some, Perfect Tea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Frappuccino!

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Niet!
-- Cuss: Of course!
-- Sing: Badly
-- Take a shower everyday: I could, but I usually don't.
-- Have a crush: Crush is such a terrible word.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes
-- Want to go to college: Been there, done that.
-- Liked high school: I miss the lunch table.
-- Want to get married: Sure.
-- Believe in yourself: Often.
-- Get motion sickness: You realize one does not have control over this as it is a reflex? But no.
-- Do you think you're attractive: Why should I think of myself?
-- Think you're a health freak: Mental health freak!
-- Get along with your parent(s): Usually, more often than not.
-- Like thunderstorms: Depends where I am in relation to it.
-- Play an instrument: Nope

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Never
-- Smoked: Never
-- Done a drug: Never
-- Had Sex: No.
-- Made Out: No.
-- Gone on a date: No.
-- Gone to the mall?: No.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
-- Eaten sushi: No.
-- Been on stage: No.
-- Been dumped: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: No.
-- Gone skinny dipping: No.
-- Dyed your hair: No.
-- Stolen anything: Never.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Does being so tired you can't speak count?
-- Been caught "doing something": Two words, Plausible Deniability.
-- Been called a tease: A-yup.
-- Gotten beaten up: Yep
-- Shoplifted: Nope
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Not any more!

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 25? 26? 27? Who knows.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Am I allowed to count eggs before they hatch? So to speak?
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Something Christian, yet Pagan, something Western, yet Eastern.
-- How do you want to die: In defense of the motherland! err, um, I don't?! Duh! I have shit to do!
-- Where you want to go to college: Again? Riv!
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Me 2.0, then Me 3.0, then Me 3.1, 3.2... ect.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Japan, China, Germany, Russia, India, Scotland, Egypt, Poland, heck, I will tour the whole Warsaw Pact.

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl..
-- Best eye color? Eyes are good, yes.
-- hair color? Blondish, usually.
-- Short or long hair: Either or, if it fits...
-- Height: Tallish, shortish...
-- Best weight: Thinish, athletic...
-- Best article of clothing: None.

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: It's a number that rhymes with "hero."
-- Number of piercings: None
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: honor roll, dean's list
-- Number of scars on my body: 5, most of them small.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Are there things I would have done differently? Hell yes. Do I regret the way that I did them, no. Do I stand by my choices, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home