Friday, March 25, 2005

How compatable are we? Find out!

Go here, and do a multi-user remote test. Enter some e-mail address and some name, but you don't have to enter any friend's email if you don't want to. Then take the test. Then, go back here and click on the compare scores part. Enter my e-mail address as edge_a@yahoo.com, enter yours as whatever you used to take the test to compare our results!

Good luck!

Share the results via a comment, or IM me, or tell me in person or keep it your dark little secret!
EDIT!!!!!! >>> If you do this, it will e-mail me automatically! Huh, I didn't know! So if you wanna remain anonomous, use some email and name I dunno about. Then again, that means I will sit here all paranoid... *listens to the scratching in his mind* The rats... they're loose!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home