Tuesday, October 28, 2003

*Yawn* Tired, stressed. I really need to get on the ball and start writing the papers I should have been researching all this time. This is what I get for taking 4 graduate classes at once. Perhaps I will try to trim down my class load next semester!

Tommarow will hopefully be the last time I need to drive out and do stuff at the old appartment. That will herald the completion of our move into the new place. I will be quite releaved, even if I might not have the time to unpack due to course work and swag. Focus! FOCUS!

Current State: Focused

Current Mood: FOCUSED

Current Emote: O-- <-- Magnifying glass, FOCUS!

Current Tarot: Still Packed!

Current Music: "White Reflection" - Two Mix

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home