Friday, October 31, 2003

Back on the ball somewhat orginizational/school wise... however, as is usually the case, the old social life comes in from left field, a pop fly framed by the sun which slips past my glove and gives me a concussion. What the HELL is going on! It's the enividable pissing match and I am going to keep myself out of it from now on until eternity explodes the world. If those involved want to come to me individually, fine, but I am all for throwing them in a locked room with a mop and a bag of sawdust on standby and just letting shit happen.

I am having my own problems currently and I am going to have to seek outside counsel for them. I can say with all honesty, that as much as I detest loosing friends, sometimes it's best to just let it happen. As much as I would love to think friendships are worth working on to make them run right, if only one of the pair seems to care then whats the point?

Current State: Disturbed

Current Mood: Sad

Current Emote: ________

Current Tarot: Still packed.

Current Music: Jeeves & Wooster soundtrack, "Midnight in Mayfair"

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home