Monday, January 05, 2004

Sleeping very soundly on a mondey morning I was dreaming I was frozen cold. Ok, so thats true. The window is very drafty. Today I do something about that.

So! How did I ring in the new year? With a bang? With a crazy adventrure? With a piss and a wimper? Nah, I rang it in with zoning residential areas, building roads and killing Nazi's... but not necessarily in that order. Simcity 4 is the devil... the addictive crack beast of my daily waking nightmares. Return to Castle Wolfenstein, on the other hand, reminds me of why I hate first person shooters... Your average Nazi Paratrooper shouldn't take 10 9mm rounds to the gut and still sing the headshot song. But apparently they do! Feh, stupid game.

Now I must clean/move my car. W00t. Winter is back!

Current State: Cold

Current Mood: Null

Current Emote: o_o

Current Tarot: I need to find it, I shall update later.

Current Music: "Blue Skies over Guardia"

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home