Tuesday, February 24, 2004

And now I wait my whole lifetime, or at least the best part of it. So, I don't know whether it is tonight or next week, but I am almost set for my facilitation experience. I admit, I am a bit nervious, but I have a good idea about how I want to start and end so I will only have to worry about the soft inner bits of the middle. I hope the group keeps up the good trend it had where the members would keep themselves occupied with discussion.

Current State: Frazzled

Current Mood: Meh

Current Emote: -_-

Current Tarot: 2 of Swords, inverted.

Current Music: "Its a Kind of Magic" - Queen

"The birds have vanished down the sky.
Now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and I,
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home