Monday, February 09, 2004

The haxor handle of Ed is "Zer0 Preacher".

What's yours? Enter your name:


Weird, fitting, but weird...


So! Anyway, weird day today! I still can't believe Draco didn't remember meeting me!!! Cat says I have, so I have. Haven't I? Writing my critique for my techniques video... I am not liking my style at all. I will have to become more mindfull of the problems I am seeing, but some how I can't let that get in the way of active listening or genuiness. Must be genuine, must provide an empty, clean space for growth. The space must fit and must expand and shrink with the needs of those in it. Empty self, empty. The self exists in tandum with all things, no individual, only continuous existance.

Current State: Draining

Current Mood: Waning

Current Emote: /|\|/|
Current Tarot: The Empress

Current Music: "Hot Rocks Polka" Weird Al

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home