Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Don't let me talk to you like that. Just be genuine.

That aside, whats new with Ed? I made latkes out of some sweet potatoes we had. Let me just say, that they were nummy! I made them with the spice mix I had for the gumbo I made a while back, SPICEY! I probably could have done a better job with them as I neglected a few steps in the recipe. Next time I make them, I will not screw that part up again! Lets see what else... Started some projects, furthered progress on some other projects, learned a lot, learned more about my self in one hour than I have in a long time.

Recently, I have been contemplating new strategies which may in the future backfire or have unintended effects. All I can say is, "Damn the mo fo torpedos!" More on that later.

Current State: Like a stone

Current Mood: Hurt

Current Emote: ~_~

Current Tarot: 7 of Cups

Current Music: "The Wanderer" Johnny Cash & U2

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home