Saturday, February 07, 2004

Dolls of voodoo all stuck with pins, one for each of us and our sins. I have realized that speaking with made up people distresses me. I have descided to take a play out of Methos's book and use his time-honed reaction strategy when these made up people present themselves: Nothing. I will do nothing, say nothing, think nothing, feel nothing, as they are nothing, so shall I reflect that nothingness.

I often wonder about the genuiness of the people I interact with. I hope they are being genuine with me as I try to be genuine with them. I know it's difficult to be one's self, but how can anyone be anything but genuine? Haven't I seen you here before?

Current State: Stuck

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Emote: ~_~

Current Tarot: 7 of pentacles, inverted.

Current Music: "FiXXXer" - Metallica

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home