Saturday, March 06, 2004

Battle Control On-line:

E.V.A., bring up the schematics of the Regina Library. Focus in on the group study lounge, second floor. Target ion cannon and bring power capacitors up to maximum charge! Wheeeeee!!! Yeah, I am a wee bit bored right now. I am sitting at a computer in the Biblioteca de Regina in hopes that my group will eventually begin to filter up. Alas, such hopes have begun to fade as time passes. For now I will content myself with making an occasional sojourn to the main lobby. It is hoped that by my vigilance, a new way of thinking and group communication can be established for the good of all mankind! Either that or it will notify the group that I am already here!

Current State: Kachunk!

Current Mood: Splerunkle!

Current Emote: $_$

Current Tarot: Not here!

Current Music: Hard Drive Humming

"The birds have vanished down the sky.
Now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and I,
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home