Saturday, March 20, 2004

Seven o'clock in the morning, and the mind is out of order. It's time to throw my arms around the world. Or is it time to throw my arms around the girl? I really can't remember details like that this early in the morning, but evidence would seem to refute the "girl" theory as there is no girl within reach. Isn't that sad? I'm not cryin'. So, lets see whats on today's agenda. 8am-4pm, class. During my lunch break I am meeting with my group to do a taping session, grand eh? I am sure it will go fine. Tonight I need to finish the article reviews for the class and then hand that in tommarow during, you guessed it, my 8am-4pm class. I hate weekend classes... not because I can't get up, or because they're too much class for one day, but because I forget which weekend I have them on and then don't do the work on time. Meh. Oh wells!

Current State: Llama

Current Mood: Opus

Current Emote: $

Current Tarot: 2 of Penticles

Current Music: "Just Communication" Two Mix (I think)

"The birds have vanished down the sky.
Now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and I,
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home