Monday, January 12, 2004

Afternoons with coffee spoons, elecktronica music and shadows of the mind. Ever start to read something so profound it made your head hurt? I am sure you have! Ever read something so complicated it made your head hurt? Of course! Ever read something so profoundly complicated that your mind went into a never ending loop of "I'm a little tea pot?" No? And pray you never do! I start classes tonight. Fundimentals of Research. Whoopie! After class is a quick trip to Barnes and Nobles to attempt to get a portion of my books on the cheap. I musn't purchace anything else! I am not a super wealthy person who can afford use books as bookmarks. Maybe once I have read and FINISHED some of the short story anthologies kicking around I will look for another one. Untill then, no new-not-school-books for me! One small accomplishment though! I managed to fit the majority of my CDs in a giant CD wallet. Now no more stupid CD clutter! YAY!

Current State: Bing!

Current Mood: Happiesque

Current Emote: ^_^

Current Tarot: Knight of Cups inverted.

Current Music: "I Could Be Wrong" - Seven Mary Three

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home