Sunday, January 18, 2004

When it it all comes down around us, you were no where to be seen. So, yes, I found out yesterday evening that rubyhorse has a new CD! Goodbye to All That is the title and I think I am going to see if I can get my hands on it. Wow, was I just screwed up... I looked out the window and for a split second thought, "damn is it late, it's already dark." Poor deluded me, it's 6:50 AM, hardly late at all! It's cloudy, the sky is a dark grey-blue, hardly a saturated color (I used saturated in a sentence! Graphics Design major friends should now be proud of me. Muahaha!) So anyway, I always love this time in the morning, the way the trees stand out, cutting into the negative space of the sky. All is stillness and cold out there. Currently 28 degrees. Warm by comparison.

So this is day two of my class and boy am I PSYCHED! This class rocks. It's like, all the information I wanted last semester during Assesment that we didn't get because it was Clinical Assesment, not Treatment. We got a ton of hand-outs yesterday at the end of class. I wonder how the midterm is going to work...

Current State: Awake

Current Mood: (null)

Current Emote: !

Current Tarot: Four of Pentacles, inverted.

Current Music: "Sleepwalking" Seven Mary Three

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home