Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Please stand back from the automated doors and let the security guard verify your identity.

Sal knows what I am talking about, don't you Sal? Weeeeee heeeee, I'm running, I'M RUNNING!!!! Running, BACKWARDS! W00T! So, everyone knows that there is nothing new to report, there is nothing new to report. Isn't that great? Boring, boring days. Release the pig! So anyways, I am going to go over there and continue slipping into insanity, thank you and have a nice day.

Current State: Zombie

Current Mood: Nation

Current Emote: *thump* *ooOOOoOOOOoOOOoOOO O O O O O O O* (If you know the song, you know what I mean.)

Current Tarot: King of Wands

Current Music: "Zombie Nation" Kernkraft 400

"The birds have vanished down the sky.
Now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and I,
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home