Tuesday, January 13, 2004

When the day is long, and the night is yours alone. When you're sure you've had enough of this life, hang on. If you're on your own in this life and the days and nights are long, everybody hurts sometimes, everybody cries, and you are not alone. Its the little things that can pull you under when we're altogether lost in our little lives. Nothing's free but guaranteed for a lifetime's use, just have the gall to ask.

I will try not to breathe and I will hold my head high, but these are the eyes I want you to remember. I will try not to burden you, worry you, but I just want you to remember, I need something to breathe. Does this seem strange to you? You'll see the ocean meet the man, the river to the ocean goes, the ocean is the river's goal. We're closer now than light years to go and I have got to find a river.

None of this is going my way.
I know that this is vitriol, no solution, just spleen-venting.
My thoughts are flowers strewn.
But I feel better having screamed. Don't you?

Current State: Insane

Current Mood: Frizzy

Current Emote: @_@

Current Tarot: Seven of Swords

Current Music: "Find the River" REM

"We sit together,the mountain and I
until only the mountain remains." - Li Po

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home